1. We will solve problems by directly observing all of our operations and processes.
2. We will quickly complete the Plan, Do, Check & Act (PDCA) cycle in all situations.
3. We will thoroughly analyze any failures, and establish procedures based on that analysis, so that mistakes are never repeated.
4. We will proactively consider our customers' satisfaction so they will genuinely prefer purchasing Epson products and feel confident using them.
5. We will seize the opportunity presented by customer comments and complaints to inform our decisions when designing new products.
6. We will readily report even negative information.
7. We will foster a climate in which attention is paid to even the most commonplace events.
1. Singapore Epson Industrial Pte Ltd, as a leader in the manufacturing and M-test of IC Assemblies, Packaging & Distribution of Ink Cartridges,
Electro-magnetic Compatibility Services and Electroplating Services, shall recognize the concept of “togetherness with nature” and shall carry
out corporate activities based on “Protection of the global environment and co-existences with the community”.
2. Beyond merely complying with Singapore legislations and regulations, we shall implement other regulations and voluntary standards together
with constant reviewing and improvement of operations to prevent pollution. This include the management of chemicals substances, source of
minerals used in our products and supply chain and shall make every effort to eliminate using in our products that contribute
to environmental degradation.
3. We shall establish and utilize objectives and targets reflecting the various conditions of our business operations, and carry out reviews of these
4. We shall strive to minimize environmental impacts in an integrated manner across the entire business activity, products and services, from
manufacturing to transport, use and disposal.
4.1 ) Energy conservation
4.2 ) Minimizing use of resources
4.3 ) Reduction in industrial waste
5. We shall carry out regular internal audits / management reviews and continual improvement of the environmental management system.
6. We shall promote environmental education and proactively participate in environmental conservation activity.
7. As well as documenting this policy and distributing it to all our employees, we shall allow full access to it in response
to any request from the public.
WATER EFFICIENCY POLICY
1. Takes a holistic approach to monitor and review its water use, prevent wastage of water, prevention of pollution as well as incorporate recycling
methods wherever possible to achieve its objectives and targets and to continually improve its water efficiency management system.
2. Comply with applicable legal requirements or other requirements to which the organization subscribes in relation to its operational process
and satisfy these applicable requirements.
3. Support the use of water-efficient products and services and designs to achieve water efficiency performance improvement.
4. This Policy shall be communicated to all our employees and made available to all interested parties, including any request from the public.